- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,224
- Reactions Received
- 76,668
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,687
- Ship
- Wreck
Hello.
This is Cube Entertainment.
This morning (November 20), (G)I-DLE member Yuqi was rushed to the hospital after her health took a turn for the worse. She was diagnosed by a doctor and is currently resting.
Therefore, Yuqi will inevitably be unable to participate in today’s scheduled Star River video call event.
Once the schedule for which member Yuqi is available has been confirmed, we will inform you separately through the album retailer, so we ask for the generous understanding of Neverland [(G)I-DLE’s fandom].
We sincerely apologize for giving fans cause for concern by conveying this sudden news, and we will continue to do our utmost for the health and safety of our artist.
Thank you.
Source
@Neverland
This is Cube Entertainment.
This morning (November 20), (G)I-DLE member Yuqi was rushed to the hospital after her health took a turn for the worse. She was diagnosed by a doctor and is currently resting.
Therefore, Yuqi will inevitably be unable to participate in today’s scheduled Star River video call event.
Once the schedule for which member Yuqi is available has been confirmed, we will inform you separately through the album retailer, so we ask for the generous understanding of Neverland [(G)I-DLE’s fandom].
We sincerely apologize for giving fans cause for concern by conveying this sudden news, and we will continue to do our utmost for the health and safety of our artist.
Thank you.
Source
@Neverland