- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,286
- Reactions Received
- 76,675
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 189,035
- Ship
- Wreck
Next month, Mnet will premiere their new variety show “Mad Zenius,” which is a survival program for influencers creating short-form content. As these influencers compete to become an icon among the “Mad Zenius” MZ generation (millennials and Gen Z), their personally created short-form content will be judged by the number of likes they receive.
(G)I-DLE’s Yuqi has been announced as the solo host for this program. She shared, “I’m so excited as this is my first time being the solo MC for a TV variety show. I was happy that I was able to get along well with the participants thanks to my bright personality.”
The six competitors include Emma, who appeared on “Street Woman Fighter” as a member of team WANT, YouTuber Jinjeolme, Reta, a singer from China, model Stephany Haery Kim, hip hop artist YongYong, and JinJin.
Source
@Neverland
(G)I-DLE’s Yuqi has been announced as the solo host for this program. She shared, “I’m so excited as this is my first time being the solo MC for a TV variety show. I was happy that I was able to get along well with the participants thanks to my bright personality.”
The six competitors include Emma, who appeared on “Street Woman Fighter” as a member of team WANT, YouTuber Jinjeolme, Reta, a singer from China, model Stephany Haery Kim, hip hop artist YongYong, and JinJin.
Source
@Neverland