I mean, they all go so well together! SooShu. MinYeon. YuYeon.
spicy_illusion . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 8,353 Reactions Received 27,110 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 528 Fandom MY Gender Other 1 April 2020 #1 I mean, they all go so well together! SooShu. MinYeon. YuYeon. Reactions: yeji, AnotherKpopTrash and OnlyCalB
AnotherKpopTrash Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 3,522 Reactions Received 23,038 Location ONCE Nation Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Mangoey 1 April 2020 #2 I've become aware of MinYeon very recently. A lot of great moments. Reactions: yeji and spicy_illusion
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 1 April 2020 #3 they really go well together Reactions: spicy_illusion