Performance (G)I-DLE's Stylist Sucks ASS! (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
You heard me...what the fuck is ALL of THIS shit!??!


Yuqi looks like a fucking rag.
Soojin looks like she's in a thick blanket that was rolled up and then wrapped in the center.
The only outfits that look decent in this to me are Soyeon and Miyeon.
I mean Minnie's and Shuhua's aren't AWFUL but also eh.
And Miyeon's despite being beautiful looks like it's more for Senorita not this song.



My grandma called from beyond the grave.
She wants her dresses from ages ago when she was a young adult.
FUCKING WHY!? This time Shuhua is the only one whose outfit looks sort of nice.

FUCKING WHY AND I KNOW THERE ARE MORE EXAMPLES TOO!!!
Fucking ft the concept please and don't just give them RANDOM outfits.​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I agree!

And Miyeon's outfits seem to be the only one that really looks good.

Today though on Inkigayo, their outfits looked good/normal:



 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I agree!

And Miyeon's outfits seem to be the only one that really looks good.

Today though on Inkigayo, their outfits looked good/normal:



good-I feel like the stylist sometimes fumbles big time though which isn't great.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread