- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Lol sorryI just came to post this smh
Anyway I'm getting major bop vibes from this and the 1st teaser
Tagging people:
@goyo @Ireneisbaee @Tir @perhapz @AnotherKpopTrash @Walnutt @StarWarsBitch @MonCherry @NogaNono @kuroyuri @Skinnny @BritishLuvie @RandAlThor @Bopper @Reo @jendoohkie @Hallybell @Kaikat @itzybitzyblink @Hera @SakinoSweety @ChaseMeJiYoo @UNNIE
I added it
I'll still complain you aren't stanning enough GGs you concept stanLol sorry
But yeah, the hip hop vibe in this isnow you can’t complain anymore that I don’t fangirl over gg
I'm not a concept stanI'll still complain you aren't stanning enough GGs you concept stan
But okay this is a start![]()
You still club a lot of concepts into that one concept soI'm not a concept stanit's only one concept I don't like, that's different
And I like more, don't judge
that's not completely trueYou still club a lot of concepts into that one concept so
I should resume your morning gifts![]()
that's not completely trueall these accusations
no no, you really shouldn't![]()