Gaeul crying will be the saddest thing I see today (2 Viewers)

Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
27,053
Reactions Received
44,808
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
160,550
Dry those Boba eyes:pandasad:

"This is the first time I'm talking about it after touring for a year, but there were times when it was really tough while doing so many activities, preparing for comebacks, and handling all these preparations.

I love this dream so much, and I really want to show you all a great version of me, a version that's doing well, but somehow things don't go as planned, and it feels like I'm always stuck in the same place, so I've even thought, "Am I just someone who can't make it no matter how hard I try?"

But through this tour, meeting DIVE, and having you always quietly by my side, forgiving my mistakes without holding onto them, and just loving me as I am—it's made me gain such a huge realization and grow through this tour, so I'm endlessly, endlessly grateful."




@Dive
 
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,575
Reactions Received
13,891
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
88,233
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Everybody in IVE is so strong, they're going through so much right now with such a packed schedule

I hope she knows that DIVE will always support her no matter what she's going through
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread