The hello kind and the non hello kind
@Dive
@Dive
I wish...if I said stuffed kitty nobody will come to my clickbait threaddangit I thought you meant REAL kitties?!
that would be so adorableeeeeeeee hey, IVE should do that BuzzFeed Kitten Interview if they haven't already - that would really melt my heart!I wish...if I said stuffed kitty nobody will come to my clickbait thread![]()
I've noticed it was not the only clickbait you didI wish...if I said stuffed kitty nobody will come to my clickbait thread![]()
Did you really notice it?I've noticed it was not the only clickbait you did![]()
the duck is learning!!!I've noticed it was not the only clickbait you did![]()
how can you understimate Moguri like that!!Did you really notice it?![]()
Keen eyes...nobody was supposed to noticehow can you understimate Moguri like that!!
At the end you put in pictures with another animal![]()
of course, cats are known for their keen eyes!!Keen eyes...nobody was supposed to notice![]()