- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,057
- Reactions Received
- 98,829
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 349,151
- Ship
- Wreck
I think you meant diet but I can a collab between say haribo and iveOmg that snack tableidols duet comprises of 80% snacks
Eventually everyone will understand all my typos lolI think you meant diet but I can a collab between say haribo and ive
so do you want to become an idol so you can also eat snacks all day?Omg that snack tableidols duet comprises of 80% snacks
but we will still tease you about itEventually everyone will understand all my typos lol![]()
I already do that and I'm not an idolso do you want to become an idol so you can also eat snacks all day?![]()
wouldn't it be better to be an idol if you eat the snacks anywaysI already do that and I'm not an idol![]()
No...id worry id lose my idol figurewouldn't it be better to be an idol if you eat the snacks anyways![]()