Teaser Gaho | Single Album "Pink Walk" - 28.09 (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Ayyy more Gahoo, I already forgot Fly came out :wimwim: Not that I didn't like it just forgot
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I can't wait to be blessed with more beautiful music :sanapray:
I have a feeling that this is gonna be a whole different style, like more in the jazzy/sexy direction

Ayyy more Gahoo, I already forgot Fly came out :wimwim: Not that I didn't like it just forgot
lmao it's fine lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread