Cover Gaho - Without Me LIVE [Halsey] (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I seem to somehow subscribed to the Gaho tag thread. XD (Disclaimer: This is not a complaint in any way shape or form.)

I think you liked a post about Gaho before and I just tagged everyone who did in that one thread (i think it was about his song Stay Here)

Also yessssssssss Taka :sj_weary: I'm not too much into their music but I always liked the members
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
bless
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think you liked a post about Gaho before and I just tagged everyone who did in that one thread (i think it was about his song Stay Here)

Also yessssssssss Taka :sj_weary: I'm not too much into their music but I always liked the members
I got into them because Taka is a bloody great photo bomber. Can't wait for their concert at the end of the month.

Related image

Though I swear they pulled on of OOK members from a horror flick

Related image

I'm done off topicing your thread. Nope ain't going to do it after this
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I got into them because Taka is a bloody great photo bomber. Can't wait for their concert at the end of the month.

Related image

Though I swear they pulled on of OOK members from a horror flick

Related image

I'm done off topicing your thread. Nope ain't going to do it after this
lmao it's fine, have fun on the concert :bigcatclap:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread