Game GAME GAME GAME GAME GAME (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 July 2019
Messages
276
Reactions Received
449
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
436
Fandom
SONNY CHUUS
Gender
Female
And if you know the answer?

Write the answer down then write another question?

Easy - I'm a member of Gfriend. I'm always pretending not to listen, yet always happy. Dancer of the Group.
Hwang Eunbi - Sinb

Medium - Born in New Zealand, yet raised in Australia.
Park Chaeyoung - rose'

Hard - I walk into the room, and sit down at the table. Someone sits at the window and starts singing.
Jang Eunbi - Eunha

Can be in Vie, Span, French, Han, Kan, Eng, Maori, Filipino, Portuguese, and etc...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Which song does Jihyo and Nayeon lay on the floor?​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
F(x)

I was apart of one of the biggest GGs in Korea but now I'm a successful solo artist. Recently, I started to write my own songs too. Who am I?
 
  • Love
Reactions: arieam

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread