game of thrones final (where's the rant prefix + spoilers btw) (2 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
exactly...they could've handed the reins to someone else but they were too prideful and really thought they could condense two books into 6 episodes :nayeonisdone:
Atleast making Seasons 7 and 8 have 10 episodes each would give a chance to flesh some things out, even if they followed this exact plot.
Instead we are supposed to believe Dany becoming Mad Queen was always foreshadowed coz she didn't flinch while watching Viserys die :nayeonisdone:
Even the battles this season were :jisoosmh:

Blackwater, Hardhome and Battle of the Bastards are still far above whatever the hell we witnessed this season.
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Atleast making Seasons 7 and 8 have 10 episodes each would give a chance to flesh some things out, even if they followed this exact plot.
Instead we are supposed to believe Dany becoming Mad Queen was always foreshadowed coz she didn't flinch while watching Viserys die :nayeonisdone:
Even the battles this season were :jisoosmh:

Blackwater, Hardhome and Battle of the Bastards are still far above whatever the hell we witnessed this season.
they had missandei die in chains after being a slave for most of her life and didn't even have the decency to show us how she got captured in the first place. they had theon free yara but didn't even show us how she and her army reclaimed the iron islands. they skipped so many things but even with 10 episodes instead of 6 i feel like it wouldn't have been enough :( ugh
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
they had missandei die in chains after being a slave for most of her life and didn't even have the decency to show us how she got captured in the first place. they had theon free yara but didn't even show us how she and her army reclaimed the iron islands. they skipped so many things but even with 10 episodes instead of 6 i feel like it wouldn't have been enough :( ugh
Yo Theon freeing Yara was some amazing Swat team shit lol, of course she did nothing else for the whole season :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: arieam

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
wtf was this?:umwhat:
why is Bran on the throne? to get high fly as a crow? 'why do you think I came all this way?' And 'A song of ice and fire' book? I'm gonna cry... just why
Grey worm and the gang left and why tf do they care about what the Unsulliedthink about Jon?
I swear this episode was a complete non sense
The only good part was JON FINNALY PETTING GHOST

fuck it, I'm going for the memes
 
  • Haha
Reactions: arieam and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
wtf was this?:umwhat:
why is Bran on the throne? to get high fly as a crow? 'why do you think I came all this way?' And 'A song of ice and fire' book? I'm gonna cry... just why
Grey worm and the gang left and why tf do they care about what the Unsulliedthink about Jon?
I swear this episode was a complete non sense
The only good part was JON FINNALY PETTING GHOST

fuck it, I'm going for the memes
Lol I'll be on the lookout for the memes too, coz everything else has been garbage :jisoosmh:

Just how and why the fuck is Bran king lmao, does he suddenly care about the kingdom now? I thought he was past that :yolk:

Legit lol'd when Sam presented A Song of Ice and Fire, but not for the right reasons.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Seriously fucking Bran though.



After all that horseshit.

Fucking Bran "I know fucking everything but I'm just gonna sit pretty while you all kill each other then say suprise fucker I'm king now" Bran gets the throne.


And Jon has to go live dickless hanging out on a wall protecting no one.

Even Tyrion "I literally fucked everyone" Lannister gets to at least live free and sip wine and fuck girls. (As Robert barathron so politely put it)


I guess Jon has Ghost.

:welp:



I'm pissed and I'm being vulgar.

Fuck.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Lol I'll be on the lookout for the memes too, coz everything else has been garbage :jisoosmh:

Just how and why the fuck is Bran king lmao, does he suddenly care about the kingdom now? I thought he was past that :yolk:

Legit lol'd when Sam presented A Song of Ice and Fire, but not for the right reasons.
you know? I rewatched the first 5 seasons 2 months ago and THIS was so dissapointing compared to how good the first 5 were... this was a joke I swear
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: arieam and Darkseid

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Seriously fucking Bran though.



After all that horseshit.

Fucking Bran "I know fucking everything but I'm just gonna sit pretty while you all kill each other then say suprise fucker I'm king now" Bran gets the throne.


And Jon has to go live dickless hanging out on a wall protecting no one.

Even Tyrion "I literally fucked everyone" Lannister gets to at least live free and sip wine and fuck girls.


I guess Jon has Ghost.

:welp:



I'm pissed and I'm being vulgar.

Fuck.
when you realize the night king should've killed bran and that he was the hero all along :jisoosmh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Seriously fucking Bran though.



After all that horseshit.

Fucking Bran "I know fucking everything but I'm just gonna sit pretty while you all kill each other then say suprise fucker I'm king now" Bran gets the throne.


And Jon has to go live dickless hanging out on a wall protecting no one.

Even Tyrion "I literally fucked everyone" Lannister gets to at least live free and sip wine and fuck girls. (As Robert barathron so politely put it)


I guess Jon has Ghost.

:welp:



I'm pissed and I'm being vulgar.

Fuck.
LOL Bran played the long game, being all "I don't give a shit about what happens in the Seven Kingdoms" to suddenly "Why do you think I came all whis way" XD
Other 6 kingdoms watching on as this random crippled boy gets named king for no reason and Sansa gets her own kingdom but they don't want anything :jisoosmh:

Why does Jon have to give up his rights anyway? Because the Unsullied? LOL.
 
  • Like
Reactions: arieam

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Tell me they'll get new writers for the spin off:joshmeh:
grr martin wrote the prequel about the children of the forest at least

remember them?

remember when the white walkers were taking those babies and turning their eyes blue?

remember this place?

22784


:jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
LOL Bran played the long game, being all "I don't give a shit about what happens in the Seven Kingdoms" to suddenly "Why do you think I came all whis way" XD
Other 6 kingdoms watching on as this random crippled boy gets named king for no reason and Sansa gets her own kingdom but they don't want anything :jisoosmh:

Why does Jon have to give up his rights anyway? Because the Unsullied? LOL.
Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regent of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons

v

Bran the broken

:kijoongstare:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
grr martin wrote the prequel about the children of the forest at least

remember them?

remember when the white walkers were taking those babies and turning their eyes blue?

remember this place?

22784


:jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:
Yeah. That’s why I hope they will deliver something good for that after this joke of a season :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: arieam and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
you know? I rewatched the first 5 seasons 2 months ago and THIS was so dissapointing compared to how good the first 5 were... this was a joke I swear
Yeah even I rewatched old stuff to get ready for this and then we get this stinky pile of crap :nayeonisdone:
So disappointing.

Wait, there's a spinoff?
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah even I rewatched old stuff to get ready for this and then we get this stinky pile of crap :nayeonisdone:
So disappointing.

Wait, there's a spinoff?
Let’s just pretend this season didn’t exist:sanapray:
Yeah. We know even the cast
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and arieam
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,081
Reactions Received
52,955
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,145
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I actually liked this ending n most of this season. It's consistently DnD's take on Grrm opus. I preferred this to ending BSG or Lost which I lost will to rewatch. I would rewatch GoT tho.
LOL I swear to God, Bran going all "Why do you think I came all this way?", just fuck right off D&D








And I know GRRM will never finish the books so this is really it. This is the ending we're forever stuck with lmao. Fuck this.

Think GRRM gave them this ending.


remember when he said "i can never be lord of winterfell. i can never be lord of anything. i'm the three eyed raven"




Think the Battle of Winterfell n Kings Landing changed everything cos Bran supposedly can't see the future.


BUT BUT....NOTHING UNITES PEOPLE LIKE A GOOD STORY BRO /s.


That's how we're gonna choose kings now apparently








D&D wrote this while they were on some good shit I tell ya.


Oh btw, kings will now be chosen by the high lords and ladies of Westeros apparently, and Sansa sneaks off with Winterfell that will still be under Stark Rule

Remember DnD r tv writers(tho one of them D. Benioff, I think wrote a book too. Idk abt DB Weiss.) Their last 3 seasons were always be wat tv-centric importance first.


remember when yara was all like "fuck the seven kingdoms" but apparently she's not gonna speak up after sansa makes her people independent

She already pledged to Dany, so she could either foresee are her pledge n keep her word to the established order or break it. She already flip flopped when she took Dany's side. This joining the Six kingdoms is as close to Dany's promises as she can get.


Yeah also why are the other kingdoms following Bran anyway?





What reason does Dorne or the Vale have to follow him?

Who rules Dorne anyway? Was tat Robyn Arryn at the council? DnD left out some shit I admit.


what is stopping them from declaring independence too





why is jon getting punished when technically he's the rightful heir and bran is usurping his thrown





why is bran not pardoning jon and why does greyworm have a say at all








i can't

Idk.


i can't believe they're getting a star wars deal





everyone wanted 10 seasons but they wanted to leave so bad

Think they thot more/longer episodes wd be filler n too DanyJon centric, rest of cast wd get short shrift n y'all wd be complaining it's filler n miss the rest of the cast. It's tv n the end approaching, they probably thot it's not like earlier seasons n can jump ard from place to place w/audience accepting it. Everyone's together anyway, we hardly saw winterfell at all while the action was at kl. The first two n fourth episodes were as long as they could hold back b4 giving us action.


Well they needed to finish what Rian Johnson started with The Last Jedi, who better to ruin the franchise even more








Couldn't the show have been passed over to someone else? Idk man, I'm just upset such a fantastic show turns into this lol.





But hey, EXPECTATIONS SUBVERTED

They wouldn't turn over their babydream which they convinced George to let them bring to life. Just tat they made it as tv show.


exactly...they could've handed the reins to someone else but they were too prideful and really thought they could condense two books into 6 episodes
They did 2 unfinished books in 3 seasons.
when you realize arya didn't even need the horse from last episode since she just chose to stay in the red keep
Atleast making Seasons 7 and 8 have 10 episodes each would give a chance to flesh some things out, even if they followed this exact plot.


Instead we are supposed to believe Dany becoming Mad Queen was always foreshadowed coz she didn't flinch while watching Viserys die





Even the battles this season were








Blackwater, Hardhome and Battle of the Bastards are still far above whatever the hell we witnessed this season.
Longer seasons wd be filler as stated above n wouldn't hv made anyone happier, I think. They decided on this n made themselves n audience,(also Hbo) as happy as they could hv, ig.
wtf was this?:umwhat:
why is Bran on the throne? to get high fly as a crow? 'why do you think I came all this way?' And 'A song of ice and fire' book? I'm gonna cry... just why
Grey worm and the gang left and why tf do they care about what the Unsulliedthink about Jon?
I swear this episode was a complete non sense
The only good part was JON FINNALY PETTING GHOST

fuck it, I'm going for the memes
Tell me they'll get new writers for the spin off:joshmeh:
Lol I'll be on the lookout for the memes too, coz everything else has been garbage :jisoosmh:

Just how and why the fuck is Bran king lmao, does he suddenly care about the kingdom now? I thought he was past that :yolk:

Legit lol'd when Sam presented A Song of Ice and Fire, but not for the right reasons.
Seriously fucking Bran though.



After all that horseshit.

Fucking Bran "I know fucking everything but I'm just gonna sit pretty while you all kill each other then say suprise fucker I'm king now" Bran gets the throne.


And Jon has to go live dickless hanging out on a wall protecting no one.

Even Tyrion "I literally fucked everyone" Lannister gets to at least live free and sip wine and fuck girls. (As Robert barathron so politely put it)


I guess Jon has Ghost.

:welp:



I'm pissed and I'm being vulgar.

Fuck.
you know? I rewatched the first 5 seasons 2 months ago and THIS was so dissapointing compared to how good the first 5 were... this was a joke I swear
when you realize the night king should've killed bran and that he was the hero all along :jisoosmh:
LOL Bran played the long game, being all "I don't give a shit about what happens in the Seven Kingdoms" to suddenly "Why do you think I came all whis way" XD
Other 6 kingdoms watching on as this random crippled boy gets named king for no reason and Sansa gets her own kingdom but they don't want anything :jisoosmh:

Why does Jon have to give up his rights anyway? Because the Unsullied? LOL.
grr martin wrote the prequel about the children of the forest at least

remember them?

remember when the white walkers were taking those babies and turning their eyes blue?

remember this place?

22784


:jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:
Where did you read abt this prequel w/children of the forest? Only grrm asoiaf I hvnt read is the map of westeros n fire n blood book, is it in there? Oh u mean tv spinoff?
Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regent of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons

v

Bran the broken

:kijoongstare:
Sorry to those who didn't like the final seasons n the ending. I feels ya since tats how I still feel abt Lost n BSG. (pls don't hate me for liking it n defending it.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: arieam and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread