Teaser Game of Thrones Season 8 Official Promo: Together (HBO) (1 Viewer)

Who will kill Cersei?

  • Wine

  • Jamie

  • Arya

  • Daenerys

  • Ser Pounce


Results are only viewable after voting.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
THIS WILL BE A GREAT SEASON
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,192
Reactions Received
53,029
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,528
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I voted for Ser Pounce even tho he's dead. Maybe the Night King will turn him into a wight or White Walker n he'll avenge his former master. (Actually that won't happen on the show but I found it funny thinking abt it).
From reading the books n the internet the Valonqar is prophesied to kill her
/her little (or younger-I'm not sure) brother Jaime or Tyrion but where's the fun in that (I missed reading that part in the books the 3 or 4 times I read the whole series -I skipped the slow boring parts/1st time I read one book, second or first I think, I skipped whole chapters of daenery's story cos I thot it boring then:I was so wrong)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread