honeyfornomoney Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 5,078 Reactions Received 14,232 Location CL's cherry tree Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom GZB Gender Female Ship @Chaelin 15 December 2020 #1 Spoiler title stolen from comment section lol Reactions: uhgr8, milk, Yonk and 1 other person
Sana #1 Sana Stan . Joined 6 March 2019 Messages 3,439 Reactions Received 11,871 Location Germany Website www.kpopsource.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mysteric 15 December 2020 #2 I guess it's just me but the yellow/red bird really looks like a toy. Reactions: milk
milk Joined 14 June 2019 Messages 1,558 Reactions Received 2,863 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 15 December 2020 #3 I want them to steal my breakfast too I have berries
uhgr8 Joined 13 November 2020 Messages 534 Reactions Received 827 Location Thedas Website www.instagram.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female, Non-Binary 15 December 2020 #4 I wasn't sure what To expect when I clicked on this thread but I'm here for it cute borbs
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 15 December 2020 #5 I wish I had taken care more of my pet bird when I was little, he was always scared, the video is so cute tho lol
I wish I had taken care more of my pet bird when I was little, he was always scared, the video is so cute tho lol