Sales [GAON] Loona's korean sales (mid 2020) (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I think so yes. Orbits have been talking about crowdfunding to boost their sales even more.
We'll see if it comes to fruition, Orbits are famously bad at organising themselves. It's like we're a fandom of anarchists! LOL
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ashla_K
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
We'll see if it comes to fruition, Orbits are famously bad at organising themselves. It's like we're a fandom of anarchists! LOL
Well they're good at voting (and I say they because I'm lazy af, so I can't include myself lol!) and streaming to some extent. If Neverlands were able to almost triple Gidle sales, Orbits can take Loona to the 100k as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Orbits will never not scare the sh*t out of me :pepecross:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ashla_K

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread