Tourney Gashina vs I - R4 Soloist Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,672
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck


Gashina has not had the best luck in the tournament so far with only being able to pick up a single win while its opponent for this round I has yet to receive a single loss, will Gashina be able to give I its first loss or will I defeat Gashina?

Other Round 4 Matches
Jenga vs Roller Coaster
Heaven vs Red
Good Day vs Twit






 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Gashina
 
  • Like
Reactions: chris_m and Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread