- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,006
- Reactions Received
- 98,746
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,319
- Ship
- Wreck
you are not a squirrlSuch a cute picture of the two of us.![]()
Of course I'm occasionally a squirrel. You can't spend your entire life as just one thing. Try not being a cat for a day.you are not a squirrl![]()
Of course I'm occasionally a squirrel. You can't spend your entire life as just one thing. Try not being a cat for a day.![]()
she will post them tomorrow, hold your hopes up for it!Can we get pictures of her with acorns now?
you say that, because do not know how awesome it is to be a cat!!Your loss.![]()
They were deliciousCan we get pictures of her with acorns now?
No, I'm taken.now, i want that squirrel!![]()
you're panda not squirrelNo, I'm taken.![]()
I can be a squirrel if I want!you're panda not squirrel![]()
okay, let me put you in my bagI can be a squirrel if I want!![]()
I have rabies.okay, let me put you in my bag![]()
omg what @pestcontrol come quickly!!I have rabies.![]()