Appreciation Gauel showing off her birthday cake (1 Viewer)

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,955
Reactions Received
17,136
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,096
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
cute !
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
No..I woulda ate entire thing, except maybe one piece for her. Couldn't be me
it was me, I ate half the cake lol (I really would tbh, I'm such a sucker for sweets)
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well... there's our culprit. Now this poor thing has no legs
lol you're funny! But dw I saved some for the birthday girl.
 
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread