Honestly, such freaking big props to that guy for not only being brave to come out as gay and HIV positive (which is difficult as is but even more difficult in Korea), but also for being so educated about it and taking it so serious. Being HIV-positive is scary but medication has allowed these people to live better. A few decades ago, he would have been a lost case. There's so much misinformation on HIV and AIDS in general, and it's irritating when societies don't educate their people on such serious illnesses. Everyone can be affected by HIV, and it's important to know which precautions to take and what to do if you happen to get it, not only for your health but to also stop its spread. Again, I'm happy the guy is doing this interview and informing folks, but I'm so sorry to him that he happens to be in the minority group who ended up with HIV :(
I hope he keeps doing well!