VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 9 August 2020 #1 Reactions: Hajima, Ashla_K, yeji and 3 others
JakeyWantsCakey Stan Treasure! . . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 9,507 Reactions Received 26,077 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 9 August 2020 #2 What happened to the group comeback??? Reactions: yeji and JJbaker
JJbaker Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 3,579 Reactions Received 6,439 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 9 August 2020 #3 i hope it really a full group as if you follow t.o.p insta he is working on music Reactions: yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 9 August 2020 #4 I would be so happy if it's true
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 9 August 2020 #5 I like his music so I'm definitely looking forward to this! I have been excited for more music from him since his discharge. Reactions: yeji
I like his music so I'm definitely looking forward to this! I have been excited for more music from him since his discharge.
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 9 August 2020 #6 Yasss bring it on Reactions: yeji