COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Gdragon Posts OT5 Pic (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
1609615005-c5f8a2e9e13f5d0f0c53fe85534a1a4f.jpg

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
:nayeonisdone:
From what I've read, Korean VIPs (who are mostly OT4 unlike delulu i-Vips who are OT5) believe this was more of a looking back on BigBang memories kinda post.

BUT it's still disappointing and very irresponsible. He knows what this pic will lead to, the total chaos and controversy that will follow and could have just avoided it. No reason to post it but he still does. Smh.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
:nayeonisdone:
From what I've read, Korean VIPs (who are mostly OT4 unlike delulu i-Vips who are OT5) believe this was more of a looking back on BigBang memories kinda post.

BUT it's still disappointing and very irresponsible. He knows what this pic will lead to, the total chaos and controversy that will follow and could have just avoided it. No reason to post it but he still does. Smh.
Mans has been waking up and choosing chaos since he debuted

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Delusional vips thinking that ot5 is coming back when he legally isn’t in the company anymore and retired from the industry two years ago.

GD stupid Asf for posting this knowing damn well that vips are stupid enough to actually believe that Seungri is coming back..
Big Bang as a group is just messy

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this doesn’t sit well with me

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
I actually frowned upon this. As much as I like his music, as a person he's never really sat well with me and this isn't helping. Seungri has been accused of heinous crimes and has left the industry years ago. TOP and GD have drug allegations. Daesung's whole prostitution thing....None of the other members, except Maybe Taeyang have a good rep. Heck netizens were even accusing Taeyang of having knowledge of everything that was going on. And that picture of GD's dog just enraged me. Big Bang is a thing of the past now and it's better to just leave them there.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
imagine still showing some form of love and support to someone that is involved in a prostitution ring and knew women were getting raped/abused....
so disgusting but ofc their stans don't care :taeminface:

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
This was not the time. There never will be a time for that type of post. And he probably knew what type of knucklehead SR was anyway.

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
this is dumb and disappointing, seriously what's the reason for acting like this? also the writing on their hands in this picture looks like something i would do as a dramatic 12 year old

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread