Appreciation Gee by 96-liners on Show Music Corey stage (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

Saw this posted at another forum n bcos I'm a sucker for "Gee", I'm posting it here too.

"
Show Music Core released a special stage with the 96-Liners CLC's Seungyeon, Yujin and Sorn, MOMOLAND's Hyebin, WJSN's Soobin and APRIL's Chaekyung!

They are performing SNSD's hit 'Gee' since it rhymes with the Korean word for Mouse (쥐) and 1996 was the year of the Mouse!"

Wow, dint realise they're 24 Korean age until it struck me they're born in year of rat n it's 2 full cycles of zodiac so 24 yrs later.

I'm always up for a cover stage of "Gee" by younger idols but I only recognize Sorn of CLC here. Nice performance.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
SOOBIN MY BABY KILLED IT

stan WJSN
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread