Tourney Gee vs The Boys - R7 Girls' Generation Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,682
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,682
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
The Boys > Gee >>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Boys (English version)
Imagine even acknowledging that any English version of a Kpop song exists :nayeonisdone:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Imagine even acknowledging that any English version of a Kpop song exists :nayeonisdone:
What, I know life is a mystery, I'm gonna make history isn't good enough? :taesip:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,682
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
What, I know life is a mystery, I'm gonna make history isn't good enough? :taesip:
If I had the choice between sitting in a room in silence for 24 hours or listening to The Boys in English for 12 hours, i'd take the silence
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Gee
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,003
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Gee Gee Gee Gee baby baby baby
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread