gen alpha's screwed (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
the gen alpha's i know that are either my cousin or a family with 7 kids or a select few kids from my church all didn't raise stupid kids.....they were actually present in their children's lives instead of putting a screen in front of their face. I have hope for them. The other ones I know are the rest of the kids in my church....spoiled kids who only think of themselves and constantly want attention whilst their parents shove a phone in their hands. great parenting guys....totally won't destroy your kids' future.
 

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,185
Reactions Received
10,247
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,477
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
I agree with the whole screen thing, especially unmonitored. I will say, though, that kids tend to be selfish. That's not really a generational thing. We'll just have to see how this pans out, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't anxious
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I agree with the whole screen thing, especially unmonitored. I will say, though, that kids tend to be selfish. That's not really a generational thing. We'll just have to see how this pans out, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't anxious
I think everybody is anxious bc these are the people who will one day lead our country
 

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,185
Reactions Received
10,247
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,477
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
I think everybody is anxious bc these are the people who will one day lead our country
Yeah. They do this with every new generation, though, so maybe things won't pan out as badly as we think
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread