Appreciation Gen y (thai bl) SHIP IS MY IDEAL SHIP (1 Viewer)

Who ur fav gen y ship (2 choice only)

  • Kit x Mark (awwww cute)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
POK X TONG OMG I SWEAR WHERE HAVE THEY BEEN
BeFunky-collage (1).jpg
BeFunky-collage (2).jpg


LIKE LORD these love and hate relationship just got me like



MY SHIP MUST WORK >-<

@PrideInBaek
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
My fave bl ship is KinnPorsche (Apo & Mile) and the show hasn't even started yet :yolk:

But they're both so hot it's not even funny. Definitely the sexiest bl couple out there in my opinion. The rest either have one sexy one adorable guy or both are just cuties but these two :sj_weary:








Also I'm just glad that it's not another school based bl. :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My fave bl ship is KinnPorsche (Apo & Mile) and the show hasn't even started yet :yolk:

But they're both so hot it's not even funny. Definitely the sexiest bl couple out there in my opinion. The rest either have one sexy one adorable guy or both are just cuties but these two :sj_weary:








Also I'm just glad that it's not another school based bl. :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary:
I feel u :sanapray: the school one be the best it be getting hot in there like WOW~
 

Taehyun

☾ abbacchio simp ⛧
.
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
598
Reactions Received
1,346
Location
♡ L.O.Λ.E ☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
☆ MOA ♡
Gender
Male
thank you for giving me a bl recommendation :sj_weary: and it's love hate
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I haven't watched GenY because I'm not the biggest fan of KimCop. I just watched a few clips with Bas :gyuripout:
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Also I'm just glad that it's not another school based bl. :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary:
This :lisalaugh:

KinnPorsche is going to be so good if they have budget.

Have you been watching TharnType? I am so frustrated because of the slow pacing :jisoosmh: Can't believe it's almost over.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
This :lisalaugh:

KinnPorsche is going to be so good if they have budget.

Have you been watching TharnType? I am so frustrated because of the slow pacing :jisoosmh: Can't believe it's almost over.
So far it looks like they might have the budget. Even the teaser alone screamed expensive budget so I hope the show doesn't disappoint. I'm so excited for it. It looks so good from plot to chemistry. And everyone is sooooo good looking omg.

Also I haven't started TharnType yet. I'm contemplating starting it today or once it's finished still. I just completed Still 2gether last night actually and it was like 1 huge ad but I'm a sucker for cute boys so I forgive them. Also we didn't get another high five as the ending so I'm happy lol.
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I just completed Still 2gether last night actually and it was like 1 huge ad but I'm a sucker for cute boys so I forgive them. Also we didn't get another high five as the ending so I'm happy lol.
yes! That high five made me lol so hard :haylul:
Atleast we got a cute little kiss this time :taesquish:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Suzy
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
MingKit's or rather... KimCop's chemistry is not as good as it used to be.
U need to watch CAUSE I SWEAR IM OVER PHA AND HIS RUDE SELF *-* cause u don't know what he did to wayu my boy *-_-
Gen y need to update soon cause I'm still on the next ep preview where my Pok x tong getting really hot and messy *sweat*
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread