Photo Generate your own (un)inspiring message (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 12.51.02 PM.png
good thing I'm not beautiful
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I Clicked too many times...

Screenshot_20200405_181904.jpg

Umm okay..?

Screenshot_20200405_181827.jpg

Well.
Childhood flashbacks there....

Screenshot_20200405_181750.jpg

I don't know what this mean.. But my son was born in the year of the dragon, so that just seems nice...

Screenshot_20200405_181723.jpg

Errr... I dunno...
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
this was hella personal :coronawimwim:
XkP7X0pr6j.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread