Generation's of KPOP (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like how he pointed out that the end and beginning of generations aren't usually clean cut and there's a lot of overlap. I feel like we tend to want it to be simple but it's definitely not lol

I pretty much agree though and I liked his concepts of phases
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: leesooman and yeji
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
522
Reactions Received
1,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I agree with him all the way up to Gen 4. I wanna day that we are argueably in the last stage of gen 3 and gen4 will be in full affect by 2020 when SMNGG debuts. I feel out of all the new acts SMNGG will be the one to break in the new gen due to how anticipated it is.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I agree with him, for the most part. But the fact that he spoke about Gen 3 and didn't highlight GFriend or TWICE AT ALL really triggers me lol.
They both need some recognition to this generation it also triggers me :taesip:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkyoda47 and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread