✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧ (36 Viewers)

Joined
19 January 2024
Messages
565
Reactions Received
848
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,876
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/they/them
Ship
yall- zhongli was NOT doing his job :catcry:
barely survived that junk
1741822166945.png
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm glad they are finally letting us explore more of Natlan again. I've been so bored of going to the same places so hopefully this will make me want to play again
 
  • Like
Reactions: The_Phantomhive

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Also, it sucks that 3 characters I like are all having a rerun in the name update. I'll still probably pull for Venti though since I've been waiting over a year for him to have a rerun
 
  • Like
Reactions: The_Phantomhive

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,714
Reactions Received
5,745
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,854
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Itto

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,714
Reactions Received
5,745
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,854
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
Also, it sucks that 3 characters I like are all having a rerun in the name update. I'll still probably pull for Venti though since I've been waiting over a year for him to have a rerun
yeahhhh i'm pulling venti but xianyun and xilonen are so baiting me rn
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread