- Joined
- 8 October 2021
- Messages
- 2,636
- Reactions Received
- 3,412
- Location
- Inazuma, Teyvat
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5,402
- Fandom
- Genshin
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She
YES OMG MISS HINA >>>It’s mainly just his design I don’t like looking at. that’s why I hate to use him lmao
I want a skin of him as miss Hina and then I’ll like it
No fr i want primosCan it be Tuesday already I want the update I have literally nothing to do lol I want to explore volcano place and meet Varesa
No fr i want primos
also i literally said b4 natlan dropped that their was gonna be some type of volcano/lava shit and what do you know? Collective of plenty + liquid phlogiston zones![]()
bold of you to assume she'll get a rerunIf I don’t get Xilonen I’m saving for my granny Citlali![]()
yeah i guess. they better run her with a god dps then to raise the cashYeah but they got so much money from her and mavu’s banners so I’m sure they’ll rerun her again. You know how money hungry hoyo is lmao
yeah i guess. they better run her with a god dps then to raise the cashmavuika literally needs citlali support, so that's why prices were so increased.
i saw healing. sounds good.Also Sus leaks but akkefi/effie kits (Fontaine chef girl cryo 5 star polearm)
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
money hogs smfhhExactly. they knew what they were doing.
i saw healing. sounds good.
also lots of crit dmg. based on her design, i'll see if i wanna pull
not a meta player yall
i dont use discordYeah, but we’re still not sure if this is real yet. im waiting till beta comes out and then I’ll send you her real leaks on discord
i dont use discordi can start a kps dm for us if you want
OH GOD WHYAlso apparently skirk is hp scaling cryo
seems interesting.
hm just send the linku, i should be able to access itIt would be hard for me to send the videos when they do showcases though.. but I guess