✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧ (7 Viewers)

Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
Speaking of artifacts. I know this will most likely never happen, but gosh I wish Mihoyo would let us reroll substats or something on artifacts. I've been farming mostly in Momiji Dyed Court for quite a while now and I either get crappy 5 star artifacts or a bunch of 4 stars.
Like I just want my characters to have good builds and better damage dealing :jisoosmh:
life would be so much easier if we could reroll substats
 
  • Like
Reactions: Somnia and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Can some Genshin players stop expecting the official art design of a new character to look like fanart people made? Like you should know that they aren't going to look anything close to how the fanart is, so why be angry about it? :umwhat:
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,250
Reactions Received
4,112
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,871
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
The struggle, I have been playing a few weeks on my gf her account and I had forgotten what a pain some bosses can be at low rank and non geared characters luckily we managed to pull Ayaka so she will be able to cheese through most parts of the game once she is build good
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,250
Reactions Received
4,112
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,871
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
hey, if any of you guys want to prefarm for heizou, all the stuff you need is listed on this genshin honey hunter world page
Oh wow he needs those beetles of Inazuma getting him all the way to 90 will take a while to get all beetles needed for his ascension and also ew to the ruin snake boss :lisalaugh:

If we compare the older characters it feels so much easier to level them than the newer ones because they require the more difficult bosses their drops and even other things needed are mostly rare to find :lazypotato:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
ooh also, i heard that there is going to be this new area in 2.8 called the dream islands or something!
I'm super excited!
there are rumors that diluc and fischl are going to have skins too!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,250
Reactions Received
4,112
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,871
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
One part of me is curious for the new content and the other part doesn't mind the delay because of the weekly 400 primogems they handed us :haylul:

Only thing that annoys me is how I have been stuck with my same characters who by now have reached level 10 friendship and I cannot switch them out for others for almost a month now in that teapot realm-
 
Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,562
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,938
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
2.7 Livestream Codes

LANVJSFUD6CM
DTNUKTWCC6D9
HSNUKTXCCPWV

Trailer for Version 2.7 "Hidden Dreams in the Depths"



Edit: The YouTube Livestream is delayed until 1:00 PM EST. I managed to find the codes because a website posted them after the Twitch Livestream.
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia and Itto

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread