✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧ (47 Viewers)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
is anyone here pulling for yoimiya? i saw so many people skip her banner for baal and i feel so bad for her :sicacry: i don't care much for baal so i'll be trying my luck though after i got ayaka there isn't much of a chance that i'll get yoimiya too. but who knows :passcodec:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
is anyone here pulling for yoimiya? i saw so many people skip her banner for baal and i feel so bad for her :sicacry: i don't care much for baal so i'll be trying my luck though after i got ayaka there isn't much of a chance that i'll get yoimiya too. but who knows :passcodec:
Same I feel so bad for Yoimiya, but I'm probably gonna have to skip her too. I have hu tao and don't really need another pyro dps, otherwise I'd definitely pull for her. Her design and personality is too cute :yolk:
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,266
Reactions Received
4,128
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
60,982
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
Same I feel so bad for Yoimiya, but I'm probably gonna have to skip her too. I have hu tao and don't really need another pyro dps, otherwise I'd definitely pull for her. Her design and personality is too cute :yolk:
Same , I like her design and personality but I already got Hu Tao on my ps4 and Diluc on my laptop. :pepecry1:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i just signed up today :lucastwerk:

currently i got about 0.05% into the main story lmao. i literally just touched the first statue thing about the god of wind but my Chromebook was lagging too much and the motion for it on my Chromebook is a beast so I've put it aside till the weekend lmao
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,266
Reactions Received
4,128
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
60,982
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
i just signed up today :lucastwerk:

currently i got about 0.05% into the main story lmao. i literally just touched the first statue thing about the god of wind but my Chromebook was lagging too much and the motion for it on my Chromebook is a beast so I've put it aside till the weekend lmao
Try messing a bit with the settings to see if that will smoothen your gameplay. You can customize it manually or just have it all set accordingly to "low, medium, high" settings. :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Try messing a bit with the settings to see if that will smoothen your gameplay. You can customize it manually or just have it all set accordingly to "low, medium, high" settings. :sanapray:
ill try that!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia and Mangoey

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
is anyone here pulling for yoimiya? i saw so many people skip her banner for baal and i feel so bad for her :sicacry: i don't care much for baal so i'll be trying my luck though after i got ayaka there isn't much of a chance that i'll get yoimiya too. but who knows :passcodec:
I'd love to have her especially after I did the trial thing with her. But I need more primogems after my stupid self decided to use a bunch just to pull Ayaka.. who I never even got :lazypotato:
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,266
Reactions Received
4,128
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
60,982
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I'd love to have her especially after I did the trial thing with her. But I need more primogems after my stupid self decided to use a bunch just to pull Ayaka.. who I never even got :lazypotato:
What I do is save up and skip several banners or atleast try to...because I was originally gonna save for Ganyu whenever she would come back. So Eula came...Ayaka came and I used what I saved on them because I really needed a good ice user. Also I don't know if you know but if you check your "history" of wishes and if you get to 70 total without getting a 5 star weapon or character then you will 100% get a 5 star character or weapon. On banners they say even if you get 70+ wishes and are getting that guarantied 5 star pull there is a 50% chance you may get the character on the banner or 50% chance you get a 5 star weapon or Diluc, Keqing, Mona.

The easiest way for primogems is do the dailies, find and open as much chests you can, and if possible do the events because lately they give away a lot of primogems with events. And completing Story quests they mostly hand out 20-40-60 primogems with those too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,266
Reactions Received
4,128
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
60,982
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I have finally made it Adventure Rank 20. Good job Lex :ankha:
I am at 55 on my laptop and 50 on my ps4 because I refuse to go above 50. I learned it the hard way on my laptop. My world level is a bit too high to my liking at rank 55 and everything takes so long to kill now since everything scales up it was a nightmare when I first went into Inazuma. :lazypotato:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and lexus

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i ended up being yoimiya-less :sicacry:
i don't care much for baal
also i lied by the way :oliviakek: i will be trying to pull for raiden, it was very stupid of me to try to skip her banner. good luck to everyone else doing that as well!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Somnia and Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread