COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧ (6 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Well damn me not getting notifications people replied on here...anyway I decided I would get myself Eula on my laptop account today so I pulled her and still got 15k primogems left waiting for wifey Ganyu. I was happy I atleast still kept nearly enough for another 100 wishes so hopefully they will hand over extra primogems during christmas so I can get a 100% sure pull on Ganyu when she comes next year and then I will have all the time to save for Ei again when she comes hopefully around summer of 2022 :haylul:

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
thats about to be me rn. i used somewhere between 70 and 80 wishes on her total... idk whether thats a lot or not by genshin standards but sounds ridiculous as a noob :idkwhattonamethis:
(entirely f2p)
as a f2p it's a lot, i usually do only 20-30 wishes per banner unless i save up like on hutao

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
they/them
as a f2p it's a lot, i usually do only 20-30 wishes per banner unless i save up like on hutao
yeah, i saved up for hutao since august. she's really the only 5 star currently i absolutely want

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I’m debating on whether or not to pull for Albedo :susPepe:

eclipsoul

Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
Well damn me not getting notifications people replied on here...anyway I decided I would get myself Eula on my laptop account today so I pulled her and still got 15k primogems left waiting for wifey Ganyu. I was happy I atleast still kept nearly enough for another 100 wishes so hopefully they will hand over extra primogems during christmas so I can get a 100% sure pull on Ganyu when she comes next year and then I will have all the time to save for Ei again when she comes hopefully around summer of 2022 :haylul:
15k wtf how :jisoosmh: teach me your ways

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I’m debating on whether or not to pull for Albedo :susPepe:
If you would pull for him the sword they give away with this christmas/snowman building event thing is suppose to go well with him since he is build around defense...or so I read lol
15k wtf how :jisoosmh: teach me your ways
Well I had not pulled or used any primogems after my loss on Raiden her banner which I lost twice on with both my laptop and playstation account so I started saving from early september till earlier this week when I pulled for Eula on my laptop but by then I had also saved about 20 ish intertwined fate so I think I used about 4k of primogems and had 15k left I mean if you do all events and do all dailies every single day you'd be amazed how fast you manage to save primogems and sometimes also get free wishes from events or as rewards

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Has anyone done fishing to get that weapon called "the catch" ? I swear it is a pain to get...those 6 fishes in Inazuma are fine but damn who decided you need 20 of each koi and you need to wait 3 days for a refresh of them respawning. By the time I can trade it in Raiden will have her rerun :lisalaugh:

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
Has anyone done fishing to get that weapon called "the catch" ? I swear it is a pain to get...those 6 fishes in Inazuma are fine but damn who decided you need 20 of each koi and you need to wait 3 days for a refresh of them respawning. By the time I can trade it in Raiden will have her rerun :lisalaugh:
Yeah I finished it a couple months ago, but only because of that fishing event that gave us 50 fish per fishing hole a day :nekosweat:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yeah I finished it a couple months ago, but only because of that fishing event that gave us 50 fish per fishing hole a day :nekosweat:
Yeah, I read when I started about 2 weeks that a lot of people did it during the fish event because of the basically infinite amount of fish you could get of the same species till you'd get 50 total that day. I am gonna get it for Raiden when she has a rerun and give on my other account it to Hu Tao because I cannot even use her because of how bad she is build and no real good weapon for her
Is it too late to start this game lol? also any tips I need to know?
Naw it is never too late they actually been updating it and there is more stuff to do now. At the start of the game just take it slow and explore a lot and grab as much plants/flowers and hit trees because everything you come across is useful. Only when you reach a higher adventure rank is when you should start to focus more on builds and weapons etc but at the beginning you don't have to worry about too much. And if you do play it and would need help or have questions just drop by here I am sure many of us can give you tips

eclipsoul

Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
is anyone planning on pulling for itto??
i was going to start saving up for yae but then i decided i'll have enough time for time and i'll be pulling for itto, he seems so fun :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Teume
this popped up in my recommended
i watched it, and i will forever be creeped out by it
the way his head goes through the roof of the car is so scary
also the way his body glitches just make me uncomfortable :taeyongdisgust:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread