✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧ (3 Viewers)

Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,110
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,858
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
Ngl this update is disappointing as far I know there is no new region just some more chasm stuff...I also like Yelan her looks but she isn't really fun to play imho unless they give you a weak version to try out. I really wish they introduced the dendro element or region :lazypotato:

But on the bright side I can finally change members in my teapot because I had a bunch stuck with max friendship that needed to be switched out

Also this event is messed up it is locked behind story missions I cannot even do it on my gf her account because there are literally 10 story quests I need to do before I can get to the event but I need to unlock them all too so I won't make it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Itto

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Am I the only one who's been getting bored of Genshin lately? I just feel like I'm doing the same stuff all the time. Like with farming for mats or artifacts, doing my daily commissions, etc. I'm trying to get myself to play so that I can get enough primos for Klee or Kazuha since they're rumored to have a rerun in 2.8, but it's kind of hard since I don't have much motivation to play :jisoosmh:
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Somnia and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Am I the only one who's been getting bored of Genshin lately? I just feel like I'm doing the same stuff all the time. Like with farming for mats or artifacts, doing my daily commissions, etc. I'm trying to get myself to play so that I can get enough primos for Klee or Kazuha since they're rumored to have a rerun in 2.8, but it's kind of hard since I don't have much motivation to play :jisoosmh:
Yeah I've been super burnt out from it too. This update helped revitalize my interest, but for the last couple months I've barely touched the game :nekosweat:
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Somnia and lexus
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,110
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,858
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
Okay so turns out you can start the event anyway if you press the quick option I just noticed it before I logged out lol
Also I was playing Yelan wrong :haylul:
I was playing her like Ganyu but you had to hold down the elemental skill for the wire skill

But still what is new with this update tho? It was 30 gig on my ps4 but there is literally nothing new at first glance just the event dungeon which was bugged out as far I know I was stuck for 30 mins trying everything. When I had to change to compass/clock thing it wouldn't let me move it it would say the pin is in the ground and it cannot be moved but then when I closed the dungeon and reentered it finally would let me continue and move it
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Does anyone else try to collect certain types of characters?

Like I'm currently planning on collecting all the hydros. One of my irl friends is trying to collect all the anemo characters while another one is collecting all the tall female characters.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia and Itto
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
Does anyone else try to collect certain types of characters?

Like I'm currently planning on collecting all the hydros. One of my irl friends is trying to collect all the anemo characters while another one is collecting all the tall female characters.
i like to collect the pretty characters :snatched:
just kidding :haylul:
i really wish i could collect all the polearm characters
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia and Mangoey
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,110
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,858
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
Does anyone else try to collect certain types of characters?
I would like to have all the small characters it would be funny to run just a group of basically small kids who kill everything lol on my ps4 I still need Klee and Qiqi and on my laptop I still need Klee and Sayu
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto and Mangoey

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Does anyone else not enjoy doing the story quests? Some of them I’ve found enjoyable, but other ones I’ve found quite boring. I’m trying to finish Kokomo’s story quests but it’s so boring to me
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,110
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,858
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
Does anyone else not enjoy doing the story quests? Some of them I’ve found enjoyable, but other ones I’ve found quite boring. I’m trying to finish Kokomo’s story quests but it’s so boring to me
I don't enjoy most of them because most are just running around from person A to B sometimes it feels like a visual novel instead of a game. I do love the story quests that have some drama to them like Itto and Ei theirs was nice.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Does anyone else not enjoy doing the story quests? Some of them I’ve found enjoyable, but other ones I’ve found quite boring. I’m trying to finish Kokomo’s story quests but it’s so boring to me
Yeah some of the story quests suck :nekosweat:
I feel like mihoyos been raising their quality a bit lately though. Yae, ayato, and yelan's quests were all more enjoyable than the last few imo. Though they still aren't up there with my all time favorites
 
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia and lexus

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Does anyone else not enjoy doing the story quests? Some of them I’ve found enjoyable, but other ones I’ve found quite boring. I’m trying to finish Kokomo’s story quests but it’s so boring to me
tbh i just click through them as fast as i can to get my hands on these 60 primogems and never think of them again :haylul:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Somnia and lexus
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,110
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,858
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
what artifact sets would you guys recommend for yelan? :susPepe:
I don't have her but I mostly use this site as a guide when it comes to what artifacts and weapons to use for characters. It also divides it into what you want her to be like main dmg dealer or support etc.
 
  • Love
Reactions: eclipsoul

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I don't have her but I mostly use this site as a guide when it comes to what artifacts and weapons to use for characters. It also divides it into what you want her to be like main dmg dealer or support etc.
thank you so much!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
I had the weirdest co-op encounter. I joined a co-op to farm a domain, and when I entered two of the players had ganged up on the other, saying things like "mf I remember YOU" "DON'T PLAY DUMB YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID"

This went on for so long and no one started the domain. I just watched everything unfold jghdfdgh

Then they turn on ME going "AND YOU, you know what you did too!" "You can't trust players with Childe avatars they'll always hurt you"

THIS WENT ON FOR LIKE. TEN MINUTES.

Definitely an odd experience :taeminstare:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I had the weirdest co-op encounter. I joined a co-op to farm a domain, and when I entered two of the players had ganged up on the other, saying things like "mf I remember YOU" "DON'T PLAY DUMB YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID"

This went on for so long and no one started the domain. I just watched everything unfold jghdfdgh

Then they turn on ME going "AND YOU, you know what you did too!" "You can't trust players with Childe avatars they'll always hurt you"

THIS WENT ON FOR LIKE. TEN MINUTES.

Definitely an odd experience :taeminstare:
lmaoooo i wonder if they did that on purpose to troll others :haylul:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread