✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧ (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,250
Reactions Received
4,113
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,871
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
it's so low quality it makes my eyes hurt but he is so pretty whew
I thought he would be the dendro archon but he will be close to the dendro archon :yolk: he would have fit the archon title so much not to mention he fits perfectly with Zhongli looks wise too. I want to see the dendro element on a character I cannot wait :lazypotato:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
That's really good/normal Childe damage I think :sanapray:

I usually do around 13k non vape charge shot damage and 35k non vape bursts. The highest he's ever hit for me is around a 263k vaped burst.

Do you remember what characters you were using to support him when you got the 127k?
I think it was just Bennett burst and a crit buff maybe? Idk :dubuthink:
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I think it was just Bennett burst and a crit buff maybe? Idk :dubuthink:
yeee that's a good start. While you can always improve Childe, the best thing you can do to hit bigger numbers is to build your supports. I'd suggest that in addition to Bennett, build a Sucrose or Kazuha to buff Childe's em/elemental damage.

For your fourth slot, if your main focus is to improve Childe, then I'd say look into Zhongli for his resistance shred shield? If not, one of the best meta teams rn is Sucrose/Kazuha, Childe, Bennett, and Xiangling. If you don't really care about meta though, you can honestly play whoever you want :sanapray:
 
Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,562
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,938
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Today was a good day for my younger cousin who also plays Genshin (she is still learning the ropes of the game). She got both Arataki Itto and Kuki Shinbou in back-to-back gacha pulls (She was guaranteed the 5-star limited character after losing to Keqing in Itto's first banner lol).

Also, I had to help her with finishing Razor's and Diluc's story quests because she forgot to finish them (the reasons why she couldn't use the waypoints), complete the 1st Act of Chapter 1, and her AR 25 Ascension quest :llama_tea:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia and Mangoey
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,250
Reactions Received
4,113
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,871
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
and her AR 25 Ascension quest :llama_tea:
Make sure she is prepared for each world level jump tho. Because like the current event some events get scaled with the world level which can ruin the event if your world level is high and aren't geared well yet. I once jumped two world levels which made me crippled against bosses lol.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I am gonna quit coming here. Goodluck to all you guys who play Genshin with everything you do in it.
You'll be missed :pandasad:
Good luck to you too!
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Forget the upcoming characters…. The other Habingers look amazing :queen:

God I'm getting them all. I need there to be an option to join the fatui so badly omg :nekosweat:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
New characters have been revealed :sakUwu:


 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Definitely want to pull for Collei though. She's so pretty :sanapray:

 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i'm so happy golden apple archipelago is back :catsip: i genuinely hate mona lmaooo but this event is so fun i can stand her being one of the main characters out there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread