- Joined
- 14 October 2019
- Messages
- 25,595
- Reactions Received
- 43,660
- Website
- infiniteorbit.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 40,408
- Fandom
- Orbit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
Honestly samengl i'm not excited for sumeru at all... the characters are kinda ugly to me lol i find it weird how the region is inspired by middle east if i remember correctly and the characters are more pale than some from mondstadt.
fatui >>>>>![]()
Congrats on getting Heizou. I am trying to pull on him on my main account and so far no luck (but I did get C1 Thoma so farPulled Heizou without using my guarantee![]()
and i thought the xinyan island water thing was bad enoughMy god the raven puzzles on Fischl's island suck![]()
Congrats on getting Kazuha.! I am hoping to get lucky next week when Yoimiya's banner comes. I had such bad luck getting her the first time around.Kazuha finally came home last night![]()
they really are omg... i put away mona's domain for some time because i got tired of the puzzlesI did some of the puzzles for Fischl's mirage and my god you guys are right. They're such a pain![]()
And once again my alt account lost the 50/50 to Keqing... My main and alt accounts are only good with giving me Keqings than any other standard 5-star characterMy alt account is so close to soft pity I hope to win Yomiya this 50/50![]()
We're in the same boat. I'm at a c3 keqingAnd once again my alt account lost the 50/50 to Keqing... My main and alt accounts are only good with giving me Keqings than any other standard 5-star character![]()