- Joined
- 8 October 2021
- Messages
- 2,636
- Reactions Received
- 3,412
- Location
- Inazuma, Teyvat
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5,402
- Fandom
- Genshin
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She
me too! the art looks so pretty!Excited for the Genshin anime![]()
me too! the art looks so pretty!Excited for the Genshin anime![]()
layla is soo cute! i'm definitely excited to see what she's like when she comes out!Finally, Nahida will be playable in 3.2 along with the new character Layla. This is also the first time I want to get an Archon on my roster (I got Zhongli in one account, but that was pure luck)
![]()
![]()
i don't have that in my sig and i still have people with the username INEEDSCARABS come in lmaooowhy do scarabs have to be so hard to find? i'm gonna have to join random peoples worlds to ask for them, and i hate co-op so that's gonna be hard
i especially hate the people who have "join if you need anything" or "feel free to join", because they never actually let you in, they always declinelike don't have that in your sig if you aren't actually going to let people in
i never knew tighnari was on the standard bannerI ended up starting a new account because I was bored... I ended up getting Tighnari very early on the Standard Banner.
So I was able to go through The Chasm to get to Sumeru to gather his mats at AR 15![]()
yay! congrats!!OMG GUYS I JUST GOT CYNOOOOO I'M SO HAPPY BECAUSE I NEVER WIN 50/50 AND THIS TIME I DID![]()
They mentioned that Tighnari was going to be added to the Standard Banner when 3.1 started. His BiS Weapon, it's going to be some time until it comes back on the weapon banner (for now, Slingshot has been getting the job done).i never knew tighnari was on the standard banner
that's cool, now i actually have a good reason to pull on that banner...