COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧ (3 Viewers)

Melting

heart and soul went into our memories
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
my gacha luck is sooo bad
:crycry:
I'm gonna save up now

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Teume
i can't wait for shenhe's banner! i have a bunch of wishes saved up. but i sadly do not have guaranteed, so we'll just have to see if i get her or not.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Ujung
Pronouns
She/Her
I went back to one my oldest Genshin account (it was technically my first account made in March 2021 but I quit until 5 months later then stopped playing for a while and the last time I played was during Cyno’s Banner :pepeslippy: )

Also from the four accounts I made, I have almost every standard banner character (not including Dehya since she’s still limited).

:lisalaugh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Fearnot/Blink
Pronouns
He/Him
IM SO HYPED FOR AYAKA’s BANNER! Any day now… :crycry:

Melting

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
How many Genshin accounts do you own and are you actively playing on every single one?
I'm thinking about creating another one, but I don’t want to abandon my first account
:pepelook:

Melting

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I have more knowledge about building a character properly after playing the game since a couple of months
I didn’t really pay much attention to this kind of things on my first account and just went with the flow lol

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Ujung
Pronouns
She/Her
IMG-20230315-WA0013.jpg

I GOT DEHYA OMG I FEEL LIKE THE HAPPIEST PERSON EVER SHE'S SO COOL
Congrats on getting Dehya!

How many Genshin accounts do you own and are you actively playing on every single one?
I'm thinking about creating another one, but I don’t want to abandon my first account
:pepelook:
I have 4 accounts but I am active on 2 of those accounts (my AR 56 account and my AR 45 account). I will be going to my AR 55 account when Shenhe’s Banner comes out.

Melting

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Congrats on getting Dehya!

I have 4 accounts but I am active on 2 of those accounts (my AR 56 account and my AR 45 account). I will be going to my AR 55 account when Shenhe’s Banner comes out.
Do you use another device or log out and use another email address (if that’s possible)?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Teume
i tried pulling on shenhe's banner with the 12 wishes i had saved up and got nothing :(
i only got 2 dionas. so if i get one more diona constellation, she'll be at c6.
luckily i'm at like 59 pity, so i should get a 5 star fairly soon.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Teume
i'm not having any luck on shenhe's banner :pepecry2: i keep getting diona and i got one mika :lazypotato:

3racha

currently busy, but lurking
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
stay
Pronouns
she/her
I'm just here to vent about getting shafted on weapon banners because I don't pull for characters anymore. I got another jade spear, another staff of homa, and skyward atlas. Even when the weapon banners are good, I don't get what I want. Don't be like me, kids. I don't have a single good 5 star sword.
:face:

if anyone wants to do bosses sometime, hmu because i get lonely.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Teume
i'm am literally desperate to get shenhe that i complete all floors of the spiral abyss (except for 12 because that shits hard) to get the primogems and i still get nothing

what have i done to deserve this after all this hard work of trying to get primos and still getting nothing? i'm somewhere around 80 pity and i don't have guaranteed, so i'm starting to think that i'm gonna lose the 50/50 or something...

well, if i do end up losing the 50/50, i'll save my guaranteed pity for a character from fontaine since it's coming out this year. yayy :excitedmarch:
i love exploring the areas, and i got every single area in teyvat that is currently unlocked to 100% exploration so i really have no way to get primos. i'm basically just relying on commissions and events to get primos and it just takes too long...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Ujung
Pronouns
She/Her
Nahida and Nilou are going to be in the 1st phase of the 3.6 banners1

Then we will get Baizhu and Ganyu for the phase 2 with Kaveh as one of the featured 4-star characters in their banners.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread