✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧ (40 Viewers)

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,733
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
my sister has kazuha and yae and I want both of them on my acc. She hasn’t actually played in like 2 and a half years too
I log into that acc sometimes when I’m bored
probably so fun to have yae miko. Jordan has kazuha so we spend a lil too much time together in co-op :haylul:
but i don't have yae miko :face:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Itto
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
Fr I want Varesa so bad, she’s my fave girl character and she’s super fun to use
it'll be his odd piece from VV since i farmed a lot of that for venti
speaking of i still want him. but varesa is tempting meee
and kinichi bby what about himmmmmm
these banners are hurting me honestly
im not gonna lie, I almost pulled but I stopped myself because I know I’m gonna be pulling for a character that will benefit my acc more so that helped me and now I don’t think about it
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,733
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
Fr I want Varesa so bad, she’s my fave girl character and she’s super fun to use

im not gonna lie, I almost pulled but I stopped myself because I know I’m gonna be pulling for a character that will benefit my acc more so that helped me and now I don’t think about it
THE DIFFERENCE WITH ME IS THAT, I WANT VARESA
she's so easy to play, and fun. and her design is so prettyyyy. i want her so bad so i'm not even saving even tho i'm guaranteed easy pity
I'm so
 
  • Like
Reactions: Itto
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
Well pull for who you REALLY want. it’ll be better to pull if you really really want her then suffer through it. you prob want one of the anemo boys or Kinich more, right?
THE DIFFERENCE WITH ME IS THAT, I WANT VARESA
she's so easy to play, and fun. and her design is so prettyyyy. i want her so bad so i'm not even saving even tho i'm guaranteed easy pity
I'm so
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,733
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
Well pull for who you REALLY want. it’ll be better to pull if you really really want her then suffer through it. you prob want one of the anemo boys or Kinich more, right?
oh yeah fs. venti before anyone
It's like this
Venti - Kinich - Varesa
 
  • Like
Reactions: Itto

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,733
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
I wish I could keep grinding primos but I have literally nothing else to do.. maybe I can log into to my eu acc or my sisters and just grind for fun lol
yeah grind on itto
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Itto
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
Lmaoo 😭
I still can’t get over the two fan fics my friend wrote me. those were definitely something.
:poledancer: *is a pro for itto. took years of lessons*
second one wasn’t spicy tho, it was really cute
I don’t think any will come close to the spiciness of the first one. that was like buldak level spicy
wait, I think I sent them to you before, didn’t I? 😭
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,733
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
Lmaoo 😭
I still can’t get over the two fan fics my friend wrote me. those were definitely something.


second one wasn’t spicy tho, it was really cute
I don’t think any will come close to the spiciness of the first one. that was like buldak level spicy
wait, I think I sent them to you before, didn’t I? 😭
YEAHH OMGGG THE FIRST ONE WAS CRAZYYY SHIN RAMYEON STYLE SPICE
um resend in dms, i deleted discord
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Itto

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread