Genuine question for people who live in India (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I don't want to offend anybody, but I'm genuinely curious.
I'm on a coding website called scratch and have been for over 6 years.
Around 2020, I was up a good bit of the night on it bc y'know, COVID, can't leave the house. and one thing I kept seeing was users who LOVED my little pony (specifically Equestria girls) and all of them had one thing in common, they were 12-17 year old girls from India. In the US,, the average viewer is under 8 (I mean, I still have my old pony figures so I can't say much-). I'm really just wondering if it's more popular amongst teens in India.
It's a question that's always peaked my curiosity since then, but I've been too scared to ask bc I didn't want to sound offensive T^T
 
  • Like
Reactions: alo

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
i'm 19 years old and indian. from what i've seen, mlp is def quite popular amongst younger girls, not really teenagers. i'd wager the users you interacted with were people who first liked it when they were younger, and still kept that interest alive.

but then again i really can't speak for all indians, so idk
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
i'm 19 years old and indian. from what i've seen, mlp is def quite popular amongst younger girls, not really teenagers. i'd wager the users you interacted with were people who first liked it when they were younger, and still kept that interest alive.

but then again i really can't speak for all indians, so idk
ty!
 
  • Like
Reactions: alo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread