- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
Congrats to the Pristin V girls we miss you so much!
Good work ladies
yknow when u commented i thought i'd b in trouble 4 sum reason omgA bop![]()
Couldnt tell uA BOP!!
Why pledis so mean
I thought hinapia would done too, but the company just disband after several month debutCouldnt tell u
i wish they had at least 2 cb's (v)
veryveryvery iconicI thought hinapia would done too, but the company just disband after several month debut
Maybe it is ioi curse..
Watta man & Downpour iconicveryveryvery iconic
oh i need to aks u this nowGreat song and video.
I don't even know who you are.oh i need to aks u this now
2 way block?
we can both put eachother on ignore and its done
I know who u r tho n i know what u did so pls, 2 way blockI don't even know who you are.