Game Get these right and I’ll give you 100 likes! (1 Viewer)

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
Just answer these 5 questions and I’ll give the first person with the right answers a 100 likes.

1.Who is my Ultimate Male Bias ?
(Clue: Monolids )
(Clue 2: Is a vocal in a 7 member boy group)
A: Jaebum
Guessed by @Hazel

2. How old am I?
(Clue: Acts like it but yes I am older the 10 🤔)
(Clue2 : Over the age of 15 )
A:23 guessed by @Hera

3. What’s my username name in allkpop
(Clue. Blackpink is known to be ____ _____)
A: GirlCrush
Guess right by @Hazel


4. If I had one power what would it be?
(One of Twice had this power in signal)
A: Time travel
guessed by @Hazel


5: Why would @Vikki cheat on me 😭?

(Clue : Free for all you can’t this one wrong)

Your answer must have all the questions answered or it won’t be accepted. I’ll post the answer ppl have guessed right to make it easier.

WINNER IS @Hazel​
 
Last edited:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
1.Who is my Ultimate Male Bias ?
Mayonnaise

2. How old am I?
Mayonnaise

3. What’s my username name in allkpop
Mayonnaise

4. If I had one power what would it be?
Mayonnaise

5: Why would @Vikki cheat on me 😭?
Mayonnaise

I'm ready for my hundred likes now
 
  • Love
Reactions: Faerie

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
1.Who is my Ultimate Male Bias ?
Mayonnaise

2. How old am I?
Mayonnaise

3. What’s my username name in allkpop
Mayonnaise

4. If I had one power what would it be?
Mayonnaise

5: Why would @Vikki cheat on me 😭?
Mayonnaise

I'm ready for my hundred likes now
Just cause I love you I’ll give no 25 with no charge
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
30 September 2018
Messages
1,627
Reactions Received
5,151
Location
Neck Kingdom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Who is my Ultimate Male Bias ?
Minhyun

2. How old am I?
21

3. What’s my username name in allkpop
(Clue. Blackpink is known to be ____ _____)
Girl Crush

4. If I had one power what would it be?
(One of Twice had this power in signal)
Time Control


5: Why would @Vikki cheat on me 😭?
It's a trick question, she wouldn't :llama_ramen:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Faerie and Ahsoka

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
Who is my Ultimate Male Bias ?
Minhyun

2. How old am I?
21

3. What’s my username name in allkpop
(Clue. Blackpink is known to be ____ _____)
Girl Crush

4. If I had one power what would it be?
(One of Twice had this power in signal)
Time Control


5: Why would @Vikki cheat on me 😭?
It's a trick question, she wouldn't :llama_ramen:
3 AND 4 IS RIGHT
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Who is my Ultimate Male Bias ?
Minhyun

2. How old am I?
21

3. What’s my username name in allkpop
(Clue. Blackpink is known to be ____ _____)
Girl Crush

4. If I had one power what would it be?
(One of Twice had this power in signal)
Time Control
I love you :pandalove:

Also am I allowed to answer because Im pretty sure I know them all
 
Joined
21 April 2019
Messages
1,006
Reactions Received
3,467
Location
くたばれ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
According to my stalking skills...

1.Who is my Ultimate Male Bias ?
Han Donggeun

2. How old am I?
23

3. What’s my username name in allkpop
Girl crush

4. If I had one power what would it be?
Time control

5: Why would @Vikki cheat on me 😭?
Idk :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Faerie
Joined
30 September 2018
Messages
1,627
Reactions Received
5,151
Location
Neck Kingdom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
1 YUSS

2 getting warmer
Make sure to say all the answers so I can accept
Who is my Ultimate Male Bias ?
JB

2. How old am I?
24

3. What’s my username name in allkpop
(Clue. Blackpink is known to be ____ _____)
Girl Crush

4. If I had one power what would it be?
(One of Twice had this power in signal)
Time Control


5: Why would @Vikki cheat on me 😭?
It's a trick question, she wouldn't :llama_ramen:
 

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
According to my stalking skills...

1.Who is my Ultimate Male Bias ?
Han Donggeun

2. How old am I?
23

3. What’s my username name in allkpop
Girl crush

4. If I had one power what would it be?
Time control

5: Why would @Vikki cheat on me 😭?
Idk :yolk:
2 is right!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hera

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
Who is my Ultimate Male Bias ?
JB

2. How old am I?
24

3. What’s my username name in allkpop
(Clue. Blackpink is known to be ____ _____)
Girl Crush

4. If I had one power what would it be?
(One of Twice had this power in signal)
Time Control


5: Why would @Vikki cheat on me 😭?
It's a trick question, she wouldn't :llama_ramen:
2 is wrong come on you got this
 
  • Like
Reactions: Neckologist
Joined
30 September 2018
Messages
1,627
Reactions Received
5,151
Location
Neck Kingdom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
2 is wrong come on you got this
Who is my Ultimate Male Bias ?
JB

2. How old am I?
23

3. What’s my username name in allkpop
(Clue. Blackpink is known to be ____ _____)
Girl Crush

4. If I had one power what would it be?
(One of Twice had this power in signal)
Time Control


5: Why would @Vikki cheat on me 😭?
It's a trick question, she wouldn't :llama_ramen:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Faerie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread