Game Get these right and I’ll give you 100 likes! (1 Viewer)

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
Who is my Ultimate Male Bias ?
JB

2. How old am I?
23

3. What’s my username name in allkpop
(Clue. Blackpink is known to be ____ _____)
Girl Crush

4. If I had one power what would it be?
(One of Twice had this power in signal)
Time Control


5: Why would @Vikki cheat on me 😭?
It's a trick question, she wouldn't :llama_ramen:
YUS U GOT IT
 
  • Love
Reactions: Neckologist

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Istg my laptop stopped working :pepecry1:
But you were right I would have gotten the age wrong, I foegot that your birthday had passed since meeting you
I knew the others though
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread