- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,522
- Reactions Received
- 23,038
- Location
- ONCE Nation
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
In light of sad news today about Mina suffering from anxiety and insecurity,
I'm making this well wishes thread. Let's give Mina lots of love and show her our support!
I hope she takes her time to recover well and become a confident queen again.
I'm making this well wishes thread. Let's give Mina lots of love and show her our support!
I hope she takes her time to recover well and become a confident queen again.
@Mangoey @Tir @goyo @Reo @JakeyWantsCakey @wayvoutsold @MonCherry @Tpse @Crackhead @mysteric @Darkyoda47 @perhapz @kuroyuri @baekk @BritishLuvie @Ozymandias @Riasama @Soleski @twentyfivedollar @Ireneisbaee @Walnutt @planetarium @Luvtwice @joshuaology @Queen @Jichuus @yerewenseuljoy @KazeSakka @FANCY @Rhythmixx @itzybitzyblink @InTooManyFandoms @ohmywheein @FrenchRose @Skinnny @Chahee@potato @SakinoSweety @Sory @Jihyooo @Jungkook @Foxia