getting I've IVE album !! (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 November 2023
Messages
1,291
Reactions Received
1,716
Location
maeumville
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,780
Fandom
maeum
im so excited !! it'll be at my house when i come home
so far i have newjeans hyein bluebook, newjeans omg danielle (by mistake... i thought it was all members) and ive mine digipack. born to be xx both versions are shipping right now
i haven't watched any unboxings and i've tried to know nothing about what will be in the album so that i can be surprised. i'll tell you guys what i pull !! im so excited agh
 
Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Sounds like fun! I'm hoping to get that album as well. I only have 2 IVE albums at the moment and I have 1 NewJeans album (NewJeans Group Bluebook)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread