Interview Gfriend is angry at buddy (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
SinB :sanapray:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I know lmao That female host was so shocked and was like 'Are you mad at buddy?'
Whenever the heart numbers are low on V live, Sowon will make sure to scold us and tell us not to be lazy XD
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,124
Reactions Received
52,977
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,207
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
SinB so savage lol
This got me deep into the we-kpop episodes w/Gfriend n I spent 2 hrs watching them until 2am last nite(it's 1pm here now.)
I am not (yet) a Buddy cos I don't hv enuf time, but where would anyone recommend someone start? (I already played Fever n some songs on Spotify, but Yuju n SinB just moved me in the we-kpop n battle trip segments I watched last nite.)
The official thread has over 100 pages n I only read p1 n p1++ to last page about 5-8 pages only last nite.
Help, pls. Juseyo. (E.g. where does SoWon first start scolding Buddies? I also watched YT videos of GFriend speaking English, so hilarious n endearing of them.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
This got me deep into the we-kpop episodes w/Gfriend n I spent 2 hrs watching them until 2am last nite(it's 1pm here now.)
I am not (yet) a Buddy cos I don't hv enuf time, but where would anyone recommend someone start? (I already played Fever n some songs on Spotify, but Yuju n SinB just moved me in the we-kpop n battle trip segments I watched last nite.)
The official thread has over 100 pages n I only read p1 n p1++ to last page about 5-8 pages only last nite.
Help, pls. Juseyo. (E.g. where does SoWon first start scolding Buddies? I also watched YT videos of GFriend speaking English, so hilarious n endearing of them.)
Here are a few things to get you started :)


Then a look at my bias Sowon and her short temper! Yerin loves the mess with her xD


This is SinB and her relationship with us buddies


Recommended variety show appearances!


 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,124
Reactions Received
52,977
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,207
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Here are a few things to get you started :)


Then a look at my bias Sowon and her short temper! Yerin loves the mess with her xD


This is SinB and her relationship with us buddies


Recommended variety show appearances!


Thnx, I'm going to watch these tonite before I sleep. I watched more GFriend in Europe earlier but hvnt finished yet. I want to watch more. I found a site that that linked GFriend tv varieties. So much to watch n enjoy.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread