Comeback GFriend making a comeback on February 3 with '回:LABYRINTH' (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I honestly hope for something innocent or dreamy like they usually go for. Fever or fingertip are concepts/music paths i wish not to see gfriend follow ever again. Coming from someone whose main bias is gfriend+stanned them since glass bead era.
I dislike the pressure some casual stans put on girlier kpop groups to try "new stuff/girl crush". Girl crush is too common nowadays anyway. Let gfriend be gfriend.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,025
Reactions Received
52,924
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,280
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I await this next comeback eagerly. No expectations , just think I will like it just as much as I hv their other releases.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Tir

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread