GFRIEND SinB Revealed That She Was A victim of Evil Editing on 'Produce X 101'. (1 Viewer)

Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
193
Reactions Received
460
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14
:areyouforreal: :taemsip: She's one of many. :mess::joysip:

I find Mnet's editing to be quite annoying besides being infuriating to see them twist everything around. They do this thing where they show the same thing 10 different times at 10 different angles with 10 different reactions making a show that could probably be around 20 - 30 minutes total, 1 hour.

I actually didn't finish Produce 48 all the way because of the editing. And when I did watch Produce 48, it took me 2 - 4 days just to watch 1 episode because I couldn't sit through Mnet's editing. :pandamad:

I need Mnet to stop, :chickill: due to their editing I feel like many contestants on survival shows have been negatively impacted while other contestants gained from it and got more popular.

I've honestly called off Mnet survival shows due to that. I really just can't do it anymore.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
She’s not the only victim. Takeuchi Miyu got evil edited in Produce 48 for wanting the main vocal position. Her grandfather (who raised her) had recently died and she wanted her present for him to be her debut. (Miyu actually fainted because of stress and because her grandfather died at a point she was almost eliminated). Hankyeon of the Boyz also received a similar treatment despite having his own personal turmoils that were not revealed on the show.

I’m guessing this will be one issue fans will present in their lawsuit against Mnet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TaShye and Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread