- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 51,081
- Reactions Received
- 72,515
- Location
- Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 147,408
- Fandom
- ProfessorAthena
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Yeah sure I can do thatI have Iz*one chaeyeon rare?
what were you going to offer? If you have a card that's higher priority (meaning they complete a set) I'll considerdamn i missed out![]()
wonyoung rare, so not much different from what minjun offeredwhat were you going to offer? If you have a card that's higher priority (meaning they complete a set) I'll consider
I might bug you for that Wonyoung rare laterwonyoung rare, so not much different from what minjun offered![]()
she beat me to it though so it's only fair~![]()
she's been in my locker for a while so i dont think she'll be going anywhere any time soonI might bug you for that Wonyoung rare later![]()
do i currently have anything for trade you would want fr her?she's been in my locker for a while so i dont think she'll be going anywhere any time soon![]()
not right now, but i can set her aside for you~?do i currently have anything for trade you would want fr her?
Thank you but don't worry about saving her (I have terrible luck lately finding things people want lol)not right now, but i can set her aside for you~?![]()