Traded GFRIEND Sowon to trade (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
High priority:
Dreamcatcher (except SuA and Handong)
IZ*ONE (Yujin)
Monsta X (Kihyun and Hyungwon)

intermediate priority:
TWICE
NU’EST
Seventeen

Can negotiate:
NCT
G-IDLE
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
i can wait :sanapray:
I will probably see the message only tomorrow. I need to sleep and have some rest... I have removed two wisdom teeth today :yolk:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: eclipsoul

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I will probably see the message only tomorrow. I need to sleep and have some rest... I have removed two wisdom teeth today :yolk:
that sounds awful, i still haven't had mine removed and everything about it scares me :yolk: i hope you feel better soon <3
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
that sounds awful, i still haven't had mine removed and everything about it scares me :yolk: i hope you feel better soon <3
Thanks :pandalove: At least I can eat more tomorrow
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,194
Reactions Received
46,864
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,083
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Flocon did you see my reply to you in my Gahyeon trade thread?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread