Rumor gg stans i thought that this was funny. (2 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


i dont know if we're not allowed to bring twitter stuff over here but i thought that this was funny askjsdfa

edit: i dont hate bg stans, bg stans are my friends, the tweet is now unavailable now there's nothing to laugh at.
since the tweet is gone, the tweet was captioned "me when i smell a bg stan that within an 1000 mile radius of me" and the video showed tiffany pollard running away from rats and rodents and stuff like that.


this is the video, start it at 2:30 and that's basically it.
girlgroupstanphobia is real in 2019.
 
Last edited:
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
how dare u flop :chickill: but same tho, only the person's reaction is funny but it doesnt work for the situation.
I didn’t laugh at the video I just laught at what was said underneath seeing as I’m mostly a boy group Stan but I agree the tweet was unnecessary
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I didn’t laugh at the video I just laught at what was said underneath seeing as I’m mostly a boy group Stan but I agree the tweet was unnecessary
the tweet was a joke, it wasnt meant to be taken seriously 😔
 
  • Like
Reactions: leesooman
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
the tweet was a joke, it wasnt meant to be taken seriously 😔
I know it was I joke I didn’t really take it seriously I’m sorry 😐 if that sounded rude I didn’t mean to be
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: amourpinks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread